This is a 12" diameter 7" tall wooden bowl hand turned out of a combination of black walnut, maple & cherry wood from New England. Your bowl can be used as a centerpiece on a farmhouse table. Use it as a fruit bowl or salad bowl.
In addition to your bowl, we have given you the opportunity to add salad tongs to create a great gift set ideal for a wedding gift or a housewarming gift. We hope you enjoy it.
To see all our wooden bowls click here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/WyldewoodAcres?section_id=23611592
12" diameter by 7" tall wooden bowl.
Black Walnut Wood.
Finished in 100% food safe mineral oil.
Made in America.
❝❝❝ Caring Instructions ❞❞❞
1) Clean gently with a sponge, with warm water and a small amount of dish-washing soap.
2) Dry thoroughly and immediately after rinsing.
3) Rub your bowl with mineral oil once a month : Dip a towel into the oil and gently rub, using a circular motion, over the surface of the wood.
4) Wipe off excess oil with a soft lint-free cloth or a clean towel.
5) Do not leave the bowl soaking in water.
6) Do not expose the product to heat or sunshine.